Of all the trampolines, you can make the best jumps on the BERG Ultim Elite FlatGround. This trampoline has been specially designed for learning and performing the coolest and newest tricks. The trampoline is 5×3 metres, which means you have an enormous amount of jumping space! Just like the Olympic trampolines, this Ultim Elite is rectangular in shape. This means that you can make superfine jumps over the entire length and width of the trampoline. A rectangular trampoline also gives you more control over the jumps that you make.
The AirFlow jumping mat and the TwinSpring springs ensure that you can make extra high and supple jumps. The Ultim Elite has been designed with care, which has resulted in a very safe trampoline.
- The Elite protective edge is de best in the market. The special UV resistant layer keeps the trampoline looking attractive for a long time.
- The gap-less protective edge consists of one continuous piece of foam. This ensures complete protection of the springs and the frame.
- The protective edge is extra wide (44 cm) and thick (45 mm).
- The patented frame consists of a strong profile of 140x80 mm.
- Super silent frame.
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more Airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the Twinspring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- Includes tools to help you sink the trampoline into the ground (comprehensive ruler, measuring and finishing tool, marking chalk).
- Sports trampolines are recommended for use by persons over 14 years of age
Art Nr.: 184.108.40.206
Model: BERG Ultim Elite FlatGround 500
Diameter: 500 x 300cm
Number of Springs: 128
Test Weight: 600kg
Max User Weight: 110kg
CE Certified: No
•Only for domestic use
•Not for public use
•Only one user - Collision hazard
•The BERG Trampoline is for outdoor use only
•The BERG Trampoline is not recommended for use by children under 6 years of age
•Not suitable for children under 36 months - Fall hazard
•There must be a clearing of at least 2 meters around the trampoline
•The net should be replaced every 5 year(s) (or earlier when loss of functionality)
•Ensure a minimum clearance of at least 2 meters from trees, fences and any other surrounding obstacles
•It is required to have a minimum overhead clearance of 7 meters measured from the ground
•The surrounding area of the burried trampoline should consist of a shock absorbing material for example lawn, woodchips, etc. of at least 2 meters wide
•When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places. See warranty overview for details.