Meet the One Two combo that keeps you seen day and night! With our brightest headlights and taillights, the Dayblazer 1000 Dayblazer 65 Head and Tail Light Set features an eye-catching Blitz daytime driving mode and all the mounting versatility you could ever need. Bright enough to help avoid being seen during the day, and also great for going outside at night.
- Blitz mode: Whether you're in the darkest alley or the brightest street, Blitz daytime racing mode was designed to help you be seen on your bike and keep you safe, day or night.
- Mounts Virtually Anywhere: The Dayblazer headlight has an action camera style mount, allowing it to be mounted on virtually any size bar (from 25.4 to 35mm), as well as many helmets. This frees up space on the bar for additional devices.
- Submersible IP 67: Ingress Protection Rating or IP Rating 'is a technical way of describing the level of resistance to water and dust a product has. This lamp complies with the Ip 67 standard, which means that it is fully protected against dust / sand and is fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15 cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Group travel mode: Dayblazer taillights have a group ride feature that allows them to operate at 3 lumens so you can be seen without blinding your fellow travelers.
Recharge Time: 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
Weight: 177 grams (front 129g, rear 48g)
- Blitz mode (front): 1 hour at 550 lumens
- High mode (front): 1.5 hours at 275 lumens
- Low mode (front): 5 hours at 75 lumens
- Pulse mode (front): 5.5 hours at 100 lumens
- Strobe mode (front): 12 hours at 65 lumens
- Solid mode (rear): 1 hour at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear): 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low flash/Strobe mode (rear): 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear): 20-25 hours at 3 lumens