Stylish clip-in spin shoes designed for performance on stationary bikes and comfort during pre- and post-workout routines.
All of the workout. None of the routine.
Bontrager's all-new Cadence Spin Shoes bring performance and style to the spin studio. The shoes are designed to help you ride beyond your fitness and indoor cycling goals, delivering the right fit for intervals on the spin bike, comfort during pre-ride stretches and post-ride burpees, and endless style on or off the bike. Compatible with two-bolt, SPD-style cleats.
- inForm Athletic last offers a roomier fit for on- and off-bike comfort
- A single BOA® L6 dial for precision fit and easy micro-adjustments
- Mesh main material in the upper allows for maximum breathability
- A cushioned EVA foam midsole for all-day comfort
- A sturdy sole with great traction for excellent walkability
- Two-bolt SPD-style compatible (cleats and pedals sold separately)
- The slip-on construction makes for easy on-and-off and ensures that the neoprene tongue stays put
- The heel counter provides great heel lock for power transfer and prevents heel slip with a cats’ tongue material