The Flare R City tail light is daytime-visible and designed for the city. A wide beam spread, focused optics and an interruptive flash pattern make it visible from over 900m during the day. A built-in ambient light sensor provides auto-brightness control and the included Quick Connect bracket offers simple removal for recharging via the included USB cable.
35 lumens of power and the wide visibility angle of the Flare R City rear light make you the biggest distraction on the city streets, day or night.
- 35 Lumens provide visibility from over 900 m day or night
- Wide visibility angle intended for city use
- Two day-time visibility modes and two night modes
- Day flash 35 lm-8 hrs, night flash 35 lm-16 hrs, day steady 20 lm-3 hrs, night steady 2 lm-20 hrs
- An integrated light sensor for auto-brightness control
- Battery save mode at 5% life helps to ensure a safe ride home with a depleted battery
- The Quick connect bracket with 16-degree offset compensates for the seatpost angle
- Includes a Quick connect bracket and micro USB charging cable