A high powered, super bright headlamp bike light that is rechargeable, can produce up to 1700 lumens of light output and comes with an integrated mounting system
To save you the trouble of having to constantly replace your bike light's batteries the Volt 1700 comes with a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that is USB rechargeable. This makes charging your bike light on the go easier than ever. You can therefore charge the light via any standard USB port. If you are on a longer ride and need more than the batteries potential 150 hours of battery life then you can change the battery pack (battery packs sold separately). Also the light comes with a battery light indicator which makes it easier than ever to know when to charge.
The Volt 1700 comes with five different light modes that allow you to find the perfect lighting for your environment and battery life.
- High: 1700 lumens light output - 2 hours battery life
- Middle: 500 lumens light output - 5 hours battery life
- Low: 200 lumens light output - 15 hours battery life
- Hyper Constant: 1700/ 200 lumens light output - 12 hours battery life
- Flashing mode: 200 lumens light output - 150 hours battery life