The Moon Comet Mk-II Front Light utilises COB technology to generate 100 lumens of light output. A great option for urban riders and daily commuters, the Comet MK-II unit is lightweight and as it comes with a simple flexible bracket it can be fitted in seconds. This front bike light has a rechargeable lithium-polymer battery that can be fully charged in only 2 hours. With a maximum run time of over 21 hours on its daylight flash mode, this light will see you home safely even on your longest rides.
- Mode 1: 5 hours 30 mins / 30 lumens
- Mode 2: 2 hours 10 mins / 60 lumens
- Mode 3: 1 hours 30 mins / 120 lumens
- Flash Mode 1: 17 hours / 50 lumens
- Flash Mode 2: 7 hours / 120 lumens
- Flash Mode 3: 11 hours / 120 lumens
- Daylight Flash Mode: 21 hours 30 mins / 240 lumens