Taking you back to the good old days, with all the modern technology, the Viking Belgravia is the best value for money heritage bike out there. Pastel colours, colour coded accessories, a basket, mudguards and carriers as standard, these bikes bring fashion to every bike ride. It really does offer the perfect mix of classic looks, modern technology and value for money. The traditional heritage style frame features the iconic low-step over profile offering the ease and grace of hopping on and off. This version of the Belgravia is complete with a 6-speed Shimano gearset providing a niche handful of gears offering assistance on the hills to maintaining momentum on the flats, and with no front derailleur there is no risk of the chain from derailing.
- Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube
- Hi-tensile steel uni-crown fork
- Shimano TX 6 speed indexed gears with Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear shifter
- Steel single 46T chainwheel, with chainguard
- 24" alloy 36 holes double wall rims with 24” x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Alloy front and rear V brakes with alloy 2 finger type silver/black brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Tan girls comfort saddle
- Steel front and rear 24" mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front wicker basket