Made with recycled materials, this grip features a contoured shape and dual-density construction for ultimate support on any trail.
Take the long way with the XR Endurance Comp Recycled Grip made using recycled plastics at the grip core. Contoured shaping provides comfort and support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures that your palms are padded and your fingers stay in place. This Dual-Density grip features a lightweight lock-on design that securely attaches to any bar.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide a second life to unwanted end-of-life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- The dual-density compound provides secure grip, control and comfort
- The continuous tread pattern optimises grip for moisture-management and shock-absorption
- The lock-on clamp securely holds the grip from core to bar, eliminating slipping