The rectangular shape of the Ultim trampoline means you can make superfine jumps over the entire length of the trampoline. The shape of this trampoline also ensures better orientation, giving you more control over the jumps that you make. The Ultim Champion 410 has a unique and patented top frame, which is incredibly strong due to its tubular shape and size.
The Ultim Champion is of course equipped with the Airflow jumping mat and Twinspring springs. The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more air permeation. This allows you to jump higher and makes you less tired. The Twinspring springs are placed diagonally. As a result, the trampoline has more springs, which are also longer. This ensures more jumping pleasure and gives you the perfect jump area.
Including the Aerowall, a wall (2x2 meters) on the short side of the trampoline that you can jump on. For the experienced jumper or freerunner who wants to practice the tricks on the trampoline. The optional safety net is not possible in combination with the Aerowall.
- The Airflow jumping mat allows 50% more Airflow. This results in better jumping comfort and higher and more flexible jumping!
- Because the Twinspring Gold springs are placed at an angle, they are extra long and supple without reducing the jumping surface.
- The rectangular shape means you can make nice jumps over the entire length of the trampoline!
- Extra safety due to the thick PVC protective edge.
- The patented frame is easy to assemble and install!
- The patented frame consists of a strong profile of 120x60 mm.
- Super silent frame.
- Because the trampoline is sunk into the ground, it is easy to step onto and it is also nicely concealed in your garden.
- Extra long lifespan of the protective edge due to an upper and lower layer of no less than 0.55-mm-thick PVC!