Comfort without sacrificing power.
Aeolus Comp brings comfort, power and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. Added padding make it the go-to saddle for anyone who wants to get the most out of their aero road bike comfortably. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Comp-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
Initial setup tips:
Aeolus is optimised for the best fit and performance, so it’s slightly shorter than a traditional saddle. When swapping out your old saddle, we suggest starting with an extra 10 mm of setback from the nose and a 2-degree downward tilt.