Made with recycled materials, this dual-density lock-on grip features an ergonomic shape for the ultimate in support and comfort.
Comfort in the palm of your hands
Go the distance with the XR Endurance Elite Recycled Grip, made using recycled plastics in the core. The contoured shape provides ultimate ergonomic support, while an opposing tread pattern ensures that your palms are padded and your fingers are locked in, keeping you comfortable no matter how long you're out on the trails.
Using recycled materials in this product helps provide a second life to unwanted end-of-life plastics.
- Grip core is made from recycled plastic
- The contoured design comfortably supports the palm to decrease fatigue
- The opposing tread pattern absorbs shock in palms and increases grip at the fingertips
- Dual-density compound design provides secure grip, control, and comfort
- Tread features continuous channels to funnel sweat for effective moisture management
- Core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- inForm BioDynamic shape with narrow in-board diameter increases finger wrap