The BUZZYBEE 4 is a very simple designed; simple, strong, secure and the best value for your money.
The BUZZYBEE 4 is very compact and light for a 4 bike carrier with a weight of 15.5kg!
Very compact geometry but fits most bike sizes!
Key features of the BUZZYBEE 4:
Assembly: Even though it is not assembled, BUZZYBEE 4 is very easy to put together: assemble the wheel support frame to the base using 8 screws, assemble the light support with 2 more screws, install the license plate, slide in the plastic wheel supports, fit the rack to the tow ball with no tools needed and you are ready to go!
Fitting to the car: When you first place the BUZZYBEE 4 on the tow ball it supports itself – you can let go of it and it won’t fall to the ground. You’ll then take the weight again, spin the tightening knob until it’s tight, and lock it. BUZZRACK‘s carriers comply with the very exacting standard XPR-18-904-4 and therefore include an anti-sway tensioner; this has an integrated handle and 2 or 3 turns are usually sufficient. The video below shows the fitting to the car and the installation of bikes.
Lighting system: The BUZZYBEE 4 comes with a 7 pin lighting system. 7 pin to 13 pin adapter is not included but can be purchased as an option. (3 function 7 pin flat plug for AUS/NZ)
- Max number of bikes: 4
- Max weight per bike: 20kg
- Max load capacity: 60kg
- Max tire size: 3.25″
- Max bike frame down tube size: diameter 75mm(3″)
- Fits all ISO 50mm tow ball: yes
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): 88 x 96 x 74 cm (Height 28cm when folded)
- Weight: 15.5kg
- Tilting: no
- Integrated lighting board: yes
- Lighting board plug type: 7 pin (7 pin flat plug for AUS/NZ)
- Bike carrier to tow ball lock: yes
- Bike carrier to bike lock: no
- Not suitable for trailers, campers, or RVs