The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, which does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axle are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedalstroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT?
STEP INTO LOOK'S MTB WORLD:
- Combine an SPD-standard mechanism with a wide contact area for efficiency and security
- Choose between racy red or sober black
- Effortlessly adjust pedal tension to your requirements
WHY X-TRACK ?
A clipless MTB pedal must respond to a multitude of different situations. External conditions may vary considerably and interfere with pedal operation. It is not enough to make a product that is excellent in one specific area. Instead, it is necessary to design it to be as versatile as possible to provide its user with a real advantage regardless of any external obstacles encountered. Following this logic, LOOK has chosen to concentrate on the interaction of three major factors, contact surface, weight and entry/release, to develop the perfect pedal.
- Spindle material: Chromoly +
- Body material: Aluminim
- Platform area: 350 mm²
- Platform width: 57 mm
- Total stack height (pedal + cleat): 16,8 mm (10,7 + 6,1 mm)
- Q Factor: 53 mm
- Retention: 6 to 14
- Cleats: Standard cleat included (easy cleat available separately)
- Cleats standard: SPD compatible
- Float angle: 6°
- Release angle: 13°
- Pedal: 200 g
- Weight pair + cleats: 450 g